Through the Assembly Dashboard, platform administrators can access a vast array of analytics capabilities via their Dashboard. This dashboard provides powerful, data-driven insights into the current and historical state of your Assembly integration.
In addition, within the Assembly Dashboard, administrators can generate and download results for a set of predefined reports, created specifically to cater to your company’s platform. More information on reporting can be found here.
How it works
- Total Number of Transactions this Month shows the total number of transactions that have taken place in the current calendar month
- Total Volume of Transactions this Month shows the total value of all transactions that have taken place in the current calendar month
- Fees Collected this Month show the total value of fees that your platform has collected from its users in the current calendar month
- Total Volume of Transactions each Month shows the total value of all transactions that have taken place each month, for the past 12 months
- Current Pending Disbursements show the total value of funds currently awaiting disbursement
- Total Funds Currently in Escrow shows the total value of funds currently being held in escrow on behalf of your platform’s users
- Funds Disbursed this Month show the total value of funds which have been disbursed in the current calendar month
- Refunds Processed this Month shows the total value of funds which have been refunded in the current calendar month
- New Platform Users each Month shows the total amount of new users who have joined your platform, and have been created within the Assembly platform, each month for the past 12 months
- Assembly Fees Charged this Month shows the total value of fees that your platform has been charged by Assembly in the current calendar month
Many of the insights displayed on your Assembly reporting dashboard include increase/decrease indicators. These indicators take into account the previous month’s value for a particular insight and demonstrate, based on the amount of time elapsed in the current month, whether or not you are on target to exceed your previous month’s value.
By default, reporting dashboards come with the ability to filter the content being displayed on your dashboard by date ranges and by specific currencies.
Simply click the “Filters” option in the top left of your dashboard to expand the filters menu. From here, you can enter a date range or the currency code of whichever currencies you wish to filter by.
The date range filter allows you to modify the results on your dashboard, based on the date range that you specify.
Note: Changing the date range will only affect insights which are not designed to display data trends over multiple months; it will not affect insights such as “Total Volume of Transactions each Month” or “New Platform Users each Month”.
If your platform handles transactions in multiple currencies, then you can utilise the currency code filter in order to display results specific to each currency type. Note: Clicking on the blank field within the Currency Code filter yields a drop-down list of currency codes available.
Downloading Insight Data
The reporting dashboard allows you to download a copy of the dataset behind each insight in a variety of formats, such as CSV and PDF. For example, while the “Fees Collected this Month” insight may only display the value for the current month, the reporting data that can be downloaded will include the total values of fees collected by your platform each month, since your platform started using the Assembly service.
In order to download the results that are powering each insight, simply click the “gear” icon in the top right of the insight’s tile and choose “Download Data”.
Note: The data downloaded via the insights on the Dashboard page are a simplified version of reporting data. For more complex and detailed results, please use the reporting capabilities on the Reports page.